1. Open your crystal report. Right click Formula Fields, choose "New..." from the context menu.
Type in "upca" in the Name textbox, then click "Use Editor".
2. Double click "BCSLinearupca" function from Visual Basic UFLs list as shown.
3. Then type in the database field as parameter for upca formula. And click "Save" button to save upca formula field.
4. Drag and drop the upca formula field in your crystal report design view. You will see some strange characters. Don't worry! You have NOT applied UPCA barcode font yet.
5. Right click upca formula field and choose "Format Field" from context menu. Then choose "UpcEanM" as font typeface.
Click OK button. You will see UPCA barcode in your crystal report.