To print intelligent mail barcode in Crystal Reports, it's a smart and simple solution to use Barcodesoft intelligent mail UFL (User Function Library) and intelligent mail barcode fonts.
1. Install intelligent mail demo on your computer.
2. Open DOS prompt. If you are using Windows 10 or Windows 7, please Open DOS prompt as administrator.
Please go to the following folder
CD C:\Program Files\Common Files\Barcodesoft\FontUtil
Type in the following DOS command to register crUFLbcs.dll
3. Open your crystal report. Right click Formula Fields, choose "New..." from the context menu. Type in "OneCode" in the Name textbox, then click "Use Editor".
4. Double click "BCSLinearIM" function from Visual Basic UFLs list as shown.
5. Then type in the database field as parameter for intelligent mail formula. And click "Save" button to save intelligent mail formula field.
6. Drag and drop the intelligent mail formula field in your crystal report design view.
7. Right click intelligent mail formula field and choose "Format Field" from context menu. Then choose "BcsIM" font typeface. You will see Intelligent Mail barcode in your crystal report.