Print Code39 Barcode in Crystal Reports
Generate Code 39 Bar codes in Crystal Reports
To print code39 barcode in Crystal Reports, it's a smart and simple solution to use Barcodesoft code39 UFL (User Function Library) and code39 barcode fonts.
1. Install code39 demo on your computer.
2. Open DOS prompt. If you are using Windows 10 or Windows 7, please Open DOS prompt as administrator.
Please go to the following folder
CD C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Barcodesoft\FontUtil
Type in the following DOS command to register crUFLbcs.dll
3. Open your crystal report. Right click Formula Fields, choose "New..." from the context menu.
Type in "Code39" in the Name textbox, then click "Use Editor".
4. Double click "BCSLinearCode39" function from Visual Basic UFLs list as shown.
5. Then type in the database field as parameter for code39 formula. And click "Save" button to save code39 formula field.
6. Drag and drop the Code39 formula field in your crystal report design view.
7. Right click Code39 formula field and choose "Format Field" from context menu. Then choose "Code39mHr" font typeface. You will see code 39 barcode in your crystal report.